You can minimize the amount of battery power Dumpster Cloud uses, by adjusting the user settings of your premium account. To do so: Click on the app navigation menu located in the upper left hand side of Dumpster’s main screen. Click “Settings” and select “Cloud Storage”. Then click on “battery usage,” and choose from “Limited” (uploads when battery power is above 20% only) ”Unlimited” (unlimited uploading regardless of device battery power) or “Only when charging” (upload only when device is charging).
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade my account?
- When I upgrade my account, will all of my current Dumpster files be transferred to the cloud, or only the files I delete in the future?
- I just upgraded my Dumpster account, how can I tell that my files are now being stored in the cloud?
- How can I change the size of my Dumpster premium plan?
- I have a premium cloud account. Must all items now be saved to the cloud, or can I still save items locally, within Dumpster?
- Can I limit the size of the items I save to my cloud account?
- Help! Dumpster cloud is draining my battery.
- If I change mobile devices, can I access my stored files from the Dumpster cloud?