Yes, you can restore multiple files at once via one of two methods. Either hold your finger down on each of the files you would like to restore and multi select them, then hit the “Restore all” icon. Or click on the middle icon located at the top of the main screen. Then select each of the items you would like to restore. Click on “Restore all” to restore.
Articles in this section
- Can I restore a file I deleted prior to downloading Dumpster?
- How do I restore a file in Dumpster?
- Can I restore multiple files at once?
- How long does it take to restore a file?
- If I restore a file, does it free up any space on my device?
- Help! I restored a file and I can’t figure out where it went.
- I can’t seem to restore my file. What should I do?
- How can I sort my files by type?
- How can I sort my files by date?
- How can I sort my files by size?