Dumpster will store your files in chronological order as per the app’s default settings. To store your files by name: Select the Sort button, located in the upper right hand corner of Dumpster. Then click on the “Name” setting.
Articles in this section
- Can I restore a file I deleted prior to downloading Dumpster?
- How do I restore a file in Dumpster?
- Can I restore multiple files at once?
- How long does it take to restore a file?
- If I restore a file, does it free up any space on my device?
- Help! I restored a file and I can’t figure out where it went.
- I can’t seem to restore my file. What should I do?
- How can I sort my files by type?
- How can I sort my files by date?
- How can I sort my files by size?