Your files will be stored in chronological order, as per Dumpster’s default setting. You also have the option to change the setting, and save them according to size, type or name. To do so, click on the Sort button, located in the upper right hand corner of Dumpster’s main screen. Then select the preferred indicator by which you would like your files to be sorted.
Articles in this section
- How long after I delete a file will it appear in Dumpster?
- In what order will my deleted files be stored?
- Where in Dumpster will my deleted files appear?
- Can I preset my files to be deleted from Dumpster after a predesignated amount of time?
- Help, I don’t see my recently deleted photo(s) in Dumpster?
- Help, I don’t see my recently deleted file(s) in Dumpster!
- Are Dumpster files stored in a compressed format?
- How much space do deleted files take up on my device?
- My Dumpster files are taking up too much space on my device! How can I free up space?
- How long will deleted files be stored in Dumpster for?