Yes. You can program Dumpster to auto clean files at a predesignated frequency. To do so, click on the button located in the upper left hand side of the app’s mainscreen. Select Settings from the drop down menu. Then select the Auto Clean option. Choose You can do so by clicking the button located in the upper left hand side of the app’s mainscreen. Select Settings from the drop down menu. Then select Auto Clean. Choose how long you would like Dumpster to save your deleted files for, before permanently deleting them from your device - 1 week, 1 month or 3 months.
Articles in this section
- How long after I delete a file will it appear in Dumpster?
- In what order will my deleted files be stored?
- Where in Dumpster will my deleted files appear?
- Can I preset my files to be deleted from Dumpster after a predesignated amount of time?
- Help, I don’t see my recently deleted photo(s) in Dumpster?
- Help, I don’t see my recently deleted file(s) in Dumpster!
- Are Dumpster files stored in a compressed format?
- How much space do deleted files take up on my device?
- My Dumpster files are taking up too much space on my device! How can I free up space?
- How long will deleted files be stored in Dumpster for?