No, Dumpster files are not stored in a compressed format (unless that’s the format you used to store them on your device). To free up valuable space, we recommend you upgrade to a premium user plan and begin storing your files on our cloud storage service.
Articles in this section
- How long after I delete a file will it appear in Dumpster?
- In what order will my deleted files be stored?
- Where in Dumpster will my deleted files appear?
- Can I preset my files to be deleted from Dumpster after a predesignated amount of time?
- Help, I don’t see my recently deleted photo(s) in Dumpster?
- Help, I don’t see my recently deleted file(s) in Dumpster!
- Are Dumpster files stored in a compressed format?
- How much space do deleted files take up on my device?
- My Dumpster files are taking up too much space on my device! How can I free up space?
- How long will deleted files be stored in Dumpster for?