Yes, you can adjust your Dumpster settings to automatically store previous application versions. To do so, click on the dropdown menu located in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Click on the “Settings” option, select “Protect Settings” and then select the “Protect App Updates” option that appears on screen. Once the functionality has been enabled, previous application versions will be stored when an app update is performed.
Articles in this section
- What types of files does Dumpster store?
- Can I custom select which file types the app will automatically save, and which ones it won’t?
- How much space on my device do Dumpster files consume?
- Does Dumpster store WhatsApp conversations?
- Does Dumpster store messaging?
- Does Dumpster store deleted contacts?
- Does Dumpster store deleted apps?
- Can I store the previous version of an upgraded app?
- Does Dumpster store documents?
- Does Dumpster store audio files?