Yes you can still save items locally within the app. To designate which file types get saved to the cloud: Click on the icon located in the upper left hand side of Dumpster’s main screen. Click “Settings” and select “Cloud Storage”. Then click on “Item Types” and choose whether you’d like to upload images and videos to the cloud, images only, or all file types.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade my account?
- When I upgrade my account, will all of my current Dumpster files be transferred to the cloud, or only the files I delete in the future?
- I just upgraded my Dumpster account, how can I tell that my files are now being stored in the cloud?
- How can I change the size of my Dumpster premium plan?
- I have a premium cloud account. Must all items now be saved to the cloud, or can I still save items locally, within Dumpster?
- Can I limit the size of the items I save to my cloud account?
- Help! Dumpster cloud is draining my battery.
- If I change mobile devices, can I access my stored files from the Dumpster cloud?