To restore a file in Dumpster, click on the file. Than select the “Restore” icon located on the bottom left hand side. The item should now appear back on your device, in the location it was deleted from.
Articles in this section
- Can I restore a file I deleted prior to downloading Dumpster?
- How do I restore a file in Dumpster?
- Can I restore multiple files at once?
- How long does it take to restore a file?
- If I restore a file, does it free up any space on my device?
- Help! I restored a file and I can’t figure out where it went.
- I can’t seem to restore my file. What should I do?
- How can I sort my files by type?
- How can I sort my files by date?
- How can I sort my files by size?