Yes. Task killers (such as: Clean Master, DU Battery Saver, AVG Cleaner, Battery Doctor or CCleaner, to name a few) may interfere with Dumpster's abilities to save your files. We recommend you exclude Dumpster from your task killer’s application settings.
Articles in this section
- Which devices is Dumpster compatible with?
- Does Dumpster work on tablets?
- Which versions of Android is Dumpster compatible with?
- Help! I recently upgraded my device and Dumpster isn’t working!
- Help! The app is stalling, what should I do?
- I upgraded my device. How can I transfer my Dumpster content to the new device?
- Can I sync my Dumpster content to multiple devices?
- Will the task killer on my phone or tablet affect Dumpster?
- I’d like to report a bug. How can I send a bug report or open a ticket?