Dumpster occupies the same amount of storage space as the files it contains. To free up valuable space, upgrade your account and store all your files on Dumpster’s cloud based servers. You may also want to sort through your files and manually delete some from time to time.
Articles in this section
- Can Dumpster retrieve files I deleted prior to downloading the app?
- Does Dumpster require an internet connection?
- Do I need to root my phone?
- Is Dumpster a paid service?
- Which permissions does Dumpster require, and for what purposes?
- How much space does Dumpster utilize?
- Does Dumpster drain my battery?
- How can I change my Dumpster language settings?